Sunday, November 29, 2009

Advent Conspiracy

So it's back to school, and already I feel the final weeks weighing down on me. But less on that, and MORE on THIS!

So today I visited my home church CCC+C. As Pastor LT closed out by talking about this organization called Advent Conspiracy. Their motto is Worship FULLY, Spend LESS, Give MORE, Love ALL When I saw it in the church bulletin that phrase really blew me away. So simple but so powerful were these words. Advent Conspiracy is about trying to raise money for clean water around the world and rallying churches together to get it done. And while we don't have GCC plugged into this organization, the message in general for this holiday to me was REALLY POWERFUL. As we enter this holiday season, I really hope we can focus on our relationships with one another and God, and not so much about those little things. Please watch these promotion videos. I'm not asking you to join this cause because I know as college students we don't always have much, but think about the message they're trying to send us, their audience, and let's enjoy this winter season together! :)




1 comment:

  1. ahhhhh i saw this last year - i think ahrim or tiff sent it to us!!! soooo crajee :) i like i like!

    ReplyDelete