Monday, November 2, 2009

Motion and Expression

Its 2:23 AM and while I know that it's not late for some of you, it's late for me. Usually I'm out around 12-1 but I can't sleep so I thought I'd get some stuff off my chest.

Song and dance are truly amazing. I am so blessed that God has placed these two things in my life and at such a high frequency. There is something about it that is beyond description. While I try my best some times to articulate the ramblings inside of my head, sometimes the only way to really get them out is through singing or dancing. Even if the people you want your message to reach don't receive it, belting out your emotions like that can be so satisfying.

Maybe I'm misunderstood or just don't know how to express myself directly through words? Regardless, call it escapism, expression or whatever you want... song and dance shall never cease to amaze and bless me.

No comments:

Post a Comment