Sunday, December 13, 2009

Love, Love, Love

This weekend was GOOD :) and after all of that, it made me think about the things in my life I'm thankful for.

I LOVE skating. I know I don't really keep up with it anymore, but everyone has some kind of emotional release and for me skating is still IT. I love just riding on my edges and cutting through the ice. Go fast, turn left. I LOVE IT :D

Late night talks. Whether it's the random phone call in the middle of the night, or the random pulling over to the side of the road and just talking about WHATEVER!! I love it.

I LOVE my friends. Even through serious stuff, or if were just doing whatever, I love the fact that I can just talk, or not talk and just sit in silence or find comfort in them. I'm really thankful for you guys, and I don't think you really know how much I love all of you :) :) :)

I LOVE my 2010. You guys are truly awesome. Even though we don't always hang out and even though we all hang out in our different groups, it was truly amazing to see all of us come together like we did tonight with the freshman and just spend time together as a group.

I LOVED this Sunday's sermon. Time to apply it and keep moving forward.


Happy studying and good luck with finals guys :D

No comments:

Post a Comment