Monday, October 12, 2009

I'M ON A BOAT!

Haha. I wish I was on a boat right now. Sadly, I'm stuck in the library cramming for an English midterm while worrying about the report that is due at 5:30pm today wondering if my three other group mates have died because no one has answered my calls or emails all weekend. And as of right now I refuse to solo another five person report thats 10 pages long during my break. But yea, my parents finally got a sailboat and I can't wait to go home and take it out for a ride. I really wish right now that I was not at school, but somewhere else sailing off somewhere. My dad is in the red testing out the boat. The boat won't be named Orca anymore. I think my dad was pretty set on naming it Hosanna. Pretty witty eh? It does have our last name in it haha. :) Anyways, happy midterming guys!




P.S. The boat is a lot bigger than the picture makes it out to be. You can seat six people where the two guys are standing. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment