Sunday, February 28, 2010

On Track... I Think...

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, this is my last post on this blog... for now :P. I've been doing a lot of thinking and reflecting as of late, so here are a few questions I've been asking myself.

1) What on earth is wrong with me?!?! I know that is a vague, yet somewhat comical question, but in all seriousness, life has been so smooth and rough at the same time, that honestly, I feel all over the place. Socially and academically, things have just been kind of blah. When I say blah, I do not mean that its non-existent, but rather I do not know how to feel about it.

2) To be honest, I could not remember the reason why I made this blog. I had to sit down last night and today and think about what and why I have been writing on this blog since the end of 2008. While it literally was the Winter Break of 2008, its been only about a year that I've been posting, yet knowing that it is 2010, makes it feel like it has been way over a year since I started this. Upon looking back to my first few blog posts, I remembered that I was writing because I wanted to journal my thoughts while at the same time analyzing and trying to learn more about myself. But this week, for the first time in my life, I honestly had no idea what I was doing with myself. Not as in I was morally conflicted about what I was doing but rather my motivation behind things as well how I felt about the way things are going. Please note I am not saying things are going bad in any way or form, I just have lost my mind and don't know how I feel about things and thus apologize if I have seemed uncaring as of late.

These two things brought me to the conclusion... actually epiphany is a better word... but yes, these two things brought me to the realization that even while I try to understand myself, I will never really understand myself the way I want to. My motivations, desires (aside from my desire for God), will always be changing. And with these changes come new challenges and thoughts up ahead.

Upon this realization, the name of this blog has lost its significance to me for now and thus I am going to start a new one. I hope that the few followers I have will follow me there, and hopefully instead of me ranting, complaining or stating things that may be obvious to you and not yet by me, that you will find something of use or inspiration there. So CHEERS, here's to a new chapter and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment