Sunday, February 7, 2010

Curveball

God always keeps me on my toes. The moment I get used to the way things are, even if it is something that hasn't been defined yet, He throws me something new to tackle. This time, I feel like the message is " MAN UP!" I feel like right now is the time to show myself and others how much I have changed and grown in these few years. I refuse to be childish this time. This has got to be a test, and God by all means I will tackle this head on because with You, I don't have to worry. I know You will handle everything. On towards the head on collision! I guess it is time for a little interference ;-) hahaha. The interference references are soooo much fun! ^_^

1 comment:

  1. time to nut up or shut up :P

    sigh. curveballs blow.

    but i suppose He is doing it for our own good.

    KICKPUNCHER!

    ReplyDelete