Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A Little Bit on Love

Reflecting to high school, and the beginning of college, it seemed like relationships were so much easier. I can't put my thumb on why I feel this way but I kinda just feel like that. In high school, if a person had feelings for someone, they'd just say it and go with it. Nowadays, I find myself thinking so much about the action and reaction, that things just get so complicated. I guess I bring this up because I'm visiting home right now and am cleaning up my new room and all the things that were moved from our old house. I found a lot of notes, and written conversations I had with people. Things that without a doubt are overly sappy and romantic. I don't feel like divulging what kind of stuff on here but if your that curious you can always just ask me. But regardless, it seems that relationships get harder as we get older. The only reason that I can think of without compromising my pride is that we get more mature and start considering the feelings of others before our own.

No comments:

Post a Comment